Search This Blog

Thursday 29 April 2010

Cards

I've taken the opportunity to make one or two cards per evening or even in the morning ... I have two good customers at work who like bright and colourful, modern cards - that leaves the problem of what to do with my vintage/rustic bits and pieces?

The top left one really is a bright and colourful scrap - you can't see it too well here, but it worked IRL and the colours popped.  The top right uses my new Martha Stewart loopy punch - great for making cards and adding a bit of fun. Nothing too stretching or challenging - but this is what sells.

All these cards below are sold - very satisfying, but then they are £1 each. 

I have nearly finished these Craftwork Cards circle birthday greetings, but went onto their website and ordered more - they make card making so quick and easy.  I have been hanging onto that scrap of paper from ki memories on the top left hand card - but it has gotta all go!  I find those flower centres from Papermania perfect to add a bit of decoration to something otherwise very plain.  I learned how to do that flower spiral properly at the UK Scrappers cyber crop last weekend.

The centre card is very straight forward, but I have used some Heidi Swapp tape behind the white scallop to add a bit of contrast and interest. 


This last one is using up some more of my coloured vellum, together with a Kanban tree, an old K & Co saying about friends, and a shaped paper die-cut with a scrap of ribbon.  Sold!

More over the weekend - have customers to satisfy ....


No comments:

Post a Comment