Search This Blog

Sunday 2 May 2010

UKS Cybercrop layout

Here is the second layout I made for the UK Scrappers cybercrop -

The photo is of my sister getting her black belt.  The original class had plain kraft card, but I have wanted to use this cardstock for so long - I think it works relatively well.  I found loads of red bits in my scraps bag to go - the tiny Jenni Bowlin bingo card was from the pack design.  The photo was so dark, I matted it on cream cardstock with a black pen border for more definition. 

Products:  cardstock Jillibean Soup - wild garlic salt
Making Memories tag "Enjoy the Journey"
Patterned paper scraps - Daisy Bucket, Creative Imaginations, Cosmo Cricket,
Fabric Ruler - Teresa Collins for Junkitz
Asian coins
Scrapworks fabric label

Thanks for stopping by, on this wet long weekend.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment