Search This Blog

Monday 26 April 2010

UKS Cyber Crop

I have always enjoyed participating in the cyber crops on UK Scrappers - they have always been really well organised, with such interesting themes.  This year, I cleared the decks so I could have a full weekend if I wanted to, and hubby mostly played along with my plan...

I ended up with 5 layouts, most of which I am happy with, so a right result! 

For tonight's viewing, here is the first class I did, after cleaning my desk and sorting out my cardstock ...



This was Angie Woolfall's class - create a frame.  She used a bigger photo, but as I am working on my Chelsea Flower Show photos, so thought I would continue the theme ...

I decided to go for a crazy patterned paper choice, so went with Heidi Grace's Reagan's Closet range.  I just adore her papers, but they are so playful and cutesy, that most of the time I have no suitable subject for them ... This time, I just decided to go for it!  Especially as I also received this Doodlebug alphabet set in a layout swap on UKS, and otherwise it would have sat waiting to be used for  long time ..... I didn't really like the ribbons on the layout, so substituted with buttons and other circles cut from a piece of paper in the same range.  I wasn't too happy with the doodling, but I really do like the end result ....

No comments:

Post a Comment