Search This Blog

Thursday 12 April 2018

The 100 Day Project - Day 9 and 10

Day 9 

Using a 6 x 4 as a base card from the Project Life range “Picturesque” (designed by Heidi Swapp) - again, my favourite ever greeting set from Stampin’ Up! called Curly Cute and other bits from my grey scraps bag. Flower and stamen from Spellbinders, Grey sequins and Slate ink from Close to My Heart. A calming and subtle card.  

Day 10 - on track, 12th April


Again, using a 6 x 4 card from the Project Life “Picturesque” range. Such a beautiful image! I broke out my Around the Block Dymo labeller for the birthday sentiment and cut out a round scalloped border using my Sizzix and Die-namics stitched circle dies.  I added a daisy and a touch of glitter- and 10% of the 100 Day Project is done! I envisage using a lot more cards from this range as it is so versatile, with lots of beautiful greys and navies.  Very modern, and great for both men and women.  

Thanks for looking .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment