Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 May 2012

May Sketchy Scrappers Challenge

Over on UK Scrappers, Karen gave us this sketch to scrap from as inspiration. 


This was my interpretation of the sketch. 

 

The layout is of Lewis at six months - photos taken on 16 Jan 2012.  Most supplies very kindly donated by Heather Appleby - thanks Heather and are the Daisy D's "Lullaby" range of papers, and adhesive stickers and alphabets. 

I scanned in Lewis' pyjama top for the little clouds and plane - mostly to cover up the adhesive splodges I had left on my layout, because I moved the photos so many times!  I know the papers are from I first started scrapbooking - so either 2004/5, and I also used some blue scraps from my scraps bag, and also cut into a plain piece of blue paper that I used for the matting of the photos and the bunting.  I found this layout difficult to pull together and I just had to decide it was finished.  It won't go down in the annals as one of my favourite layouts, but at least it's done, and another one for his album. 

1 comment:

  1. So clever to scan the plane! I would never have thought of that! Lovely page x

    ReplyDelete