Search This Blog

Monday 5 October 2020

Radiate Positivity

 On Father's Day (6th September) Paul got to choose the outing and the destinations - so he chose to explore our local countryside.  We had a lovely drive through Bauple (pronounced Bopple), Maryborough and Tiaro.  It was a cool, showery day.  

There is the unusual 'Hippie Garage' shop in Tiaro - built in an old Queenslander, there is room after room of hippie wares.  I had never stopped, because I would normally be mid-commute between Hervey Bay and Brisbane.  It is lovely to stop and slow down sometimes, rather than rush-rush everywhere.  


Once again, I had a lovely Saturday morning in my local craft shop, scrapbooking, drinking coffee and chatting.  Bliss! 

These simple layouts are not too challenging and perfect to complete in a couple of hours.  I added Stickles glitter glue to the clouds and the sun when I was at home to give the layout some sparkle.  

Supplies:

Bazzill Basics cardstock - Lemon Zest, Aqua
Patterned Paper -  Paper Loft 'Flip-Flops #FF162 White over Stripes/Sky BlueSolid', Prima Marketing 'Blooming Retro - Cotton Clouds', My Mind's Eye 'Fine and Dandy 'True Blue "Daydream"
Dies - Sizzix 'Sun; Die-namics 'Flat Bottomed Clouds'; Marianne Design 'Rainbow and Clouds'
Stamps - Close to My Heart 'Everyday Magic'
Ink - Versafine Black 
Embellishments - Orange Stickles; Dovecraft 

I am loving this scrapbooking time and hope to do be able to create more regularly. It makes me happy.  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete