Search This Blog

Thursday 10 May 2018

100 Day Project .... Days 27 - 29

Day 27


I used a random numbered 4 x 6 Black and White PL card, a Spellbinders travel set for the "adventure" die, and some Hero Arts stamps for the world.  


Day 28 


I was very kindly sent a load of die-cuts of various shapes, and I covered this dream catcher in glitter.  The base card is PL Heidi Swapp "My Favourite Things".  I like this one! 

Day 29 


Again - I used a PL Heidi Swapp "Sparkle" 3 x 4 card with a bunch of different pinks.  Great for a little girl, or a pink loving person! By taking a photo with the light on, but trying to escape camera flare, I have actually captured some of the sparkle of the glitter ....

100 days is a very long haul and I am determined to finish, but it almost certainly won't be by the original finish date.  Sometimes I am feeling quite creative, but to continually use this rectangular shape is pretty restrictive ... oh well! A slight pile of my cards will be used, with a bit more hope that they will eventually fit into their storage box ....

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment