Search This Blog

Saturday 21 June 2014

UK Scrappers 2014 52 Card Challenge - Week 23

This week's challenge was from photo inspiration - something Nat pinned to Pinterest. 

 
 
And here's my aqua and yellow card, using mainly CTMH products from the Skylark range for my friend Kerry's birthday:
 

 
Supplies:
Close to My Heart Skylark Picture My Life card, Teal Shimmer Trim, Skylark Chipboard, patterned paper (Yellow Quatrefoil), Complements (Daisy), Assortment (Yellow Resin Daisy), Cardstock Juniper and Slate, Slate and Lagoon inks
Small Scallop Scissors
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Dlites Blooms 3
Stampin' Up! Curly Cute sentiment
Stardust Stickles
 
I really like this card, though it did cause me a few head-scratching moments and took longer to execute than it should. 
 
I made her a batch of cards as a little present, so I will be back to share those when I've had a chance to upload.  Thanks for your visit! :)
 
 


2 comments:

  1. That's just gorgeous Ali! Lovely choice of colours and so pretty, the borders at bottom are a lovely finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and what a thoughtful present x

    ReplyDelete